Upvise Client Library Guide (Java & .NET)
Download Upvise Client Library on GitHub
The Upvise Client Library (available for Java & .NET) allows you to make direct HTTPS calls to the UpviseJS Cloud Database, the same way the native app does, but from any client program. runnning on a desktop or server machine. You can query any application table, download and upload files to your Upvise account.
- Use an instance of the Query class class, to authenticate and make any SQL like query on your custom app table or on any Upvise standard app table
- Use the generic JSONObject class to access the field values for the recordset, or use high level wrappers for Job, Contact or Form
- Perform batch insert, update or delete queries with beginBatch() and commitBatch() for optimal performance.
|Essential Classes Query class JSONObject class File class User class||Contacts Contact class Company class||Jobs & Projects Job class Project class||Forms Form class Template class FormField class|
- Java client requires Oracle JRE 1.7 or higher
- .NET client requires Microsoft .NET 4 or higher